Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the online application form for the post of Assistant. Candidates who are interested in the RBI Assistant Vacancy must read the official notification and can apply online. The process to apply online is below. RBI Assistant Bharti 2023, RBI Sahayak Vacancy 2023.
Recent Update – RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 online application has been started from 13.09.2023. Candidates can apply online before the Last Date.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
|Article||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Total No. of Post||450 Posts|
|Last Date For Online Apply||04 Oct 2023|
RBI Assistant Vacancy Detail
- Post Name – Assistant
- Total Post – 450 Post
Office wise No of vacancies details are given below –
|Office||No. of Post|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||55|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||16|
- The candidate must have At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for posts in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak, and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
The Age Limit as on (01.09.2023)
The candidate must be born between 02.09.1995 to 01.09.2003 (both days inclusive)
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- For Online Age calculations – Click Here
- Category-wise age relaxation details are given below.
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in the Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||Upto 35 years (40 years for SC/ST)|
|Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of the number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
Category wise Application fee details are given below –
|General/ OBC/ EWS||450/- plus 18% GST|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex||50/- plus 18% GST|
The application fee has to be paid online. Such as Debit card/ Credit card/net banking/ UPI/ Mobile Wallet etc.
Note: Fee/Intimation charges once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances
How to Apply Online For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online at the official website of RBI. Candidates should read the detailed instructions before filling out the online application form. Candidate Names, Date of Birth, Parent Details, etc. details must match with the same which is entered in the Qualification certificate.
Follow this Process to Fill Online Application Form
Please follow this process to apply for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2023, the complete process to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 is given below.
- First of all, Visit the official website – rbi.org.in
- Scroll down and click on the “Opportunity@RBI” Link in the More Links section below,
- Now you will see another page.
- Now click on the “Vacancies” link under “Current Vacancies” in the menu bar.
- And now, click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which was published on Feb 16, 2023.
- Read the full Notice and click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant – 2023” for the online application.
- Click “Click here for new registration” and complete the form.
- Pay the online application fee from the online mode.
- At the Last, take a printout of the application form.
To be selected for the RBI Assistant Vacancy, Three Levels have to be clarified
Level 1 – Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice)
|Name of Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Level 2 – Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Level 3 – Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Candidates selected provisionally from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the official/ local language of the state concerned.
The office-wise Local language is as follows –
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese/ Bengali/ Khasi/ Manipuri/ Bodo/ Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu/ Hindi/ Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali/ Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi/ Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi/ Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi/ Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
For more information Read the Official Notification Of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023.
|Start Online Apply||13.09.2023|
|Last Date for Online Apply||04.10.2023|
|Preliminary Online Test Date||21 & 23 Oct 2023|
|Main Online Test||02.12.2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Check the Latest All India Job –
Important Instructions: Before applying for the RBI Vacancy 2023, it is essential to Read the complete official notification/advertisement. Because this article is written according to the notification you should apply only after knowing all the criteria.
The above information is taken from the official Notification. You are requested to check the last date, educational qualification, work experience, age limit, and all other information in the official notification before applying. As the population of people is increasing day by day, the demand for jobs is also increasing, If you are looking for a job, then I suggest that you should visit Bihar Job info every day, as it provides information about free jobs daily. If you have any problem applying? So tell me by commenting,
RBI Bank Job 2023, Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2023, RBI Vacancy 2023,
FAQ’s Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
When is the Last date to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates who are interested in Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2023 and want to apply those candidates can submit application form Before 04 Oct 2023.
What is the total number of posts in Reserve Bank of India Recruitment ?
The total number of posts in Reserve Bank of India Recruitment is 450 posts.
How to Fill the Reserve Bank of India Application Form 2023 ?
Visit the Reserve Bank of India website >> click on Recruitment button. >> Read the Official Notification >> Fill the Application Form Completely. >> Pay the application fee >> Take a printout of the online application form for future reference or any other work.
What is the Official Website of RBI ?
The Official Website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is –rbi.org.in
What is the selection process for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment ?
The process of selection is Written Exam and Document Verification.
How much is the application fee for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Application Fee Rs.450/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.