State Bank of India (SBI) has released the online application form for the Probationary Officer (PO) post. candidates who are interested in the SBI PO Vacancy, they have to read the official notification of SBI PO Recruitment 2023 before applying online. The complete process to apply online is given below, SBI PO Bharti 2023, SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2023,
Latest Update* – SBI PO Recruitment 2023 online apply has been started from 07-09-2023. Candidates who are interested in SBI PO Jobs, Now they can now Apply Online.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023
|Title||SBI PO Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Advt No.||CRPD/ PO/2023-24/19|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total Vacancy||2000 Posts|
|Apply Last Date||27.09.2023|
|Apply Method||Online Form|
SBI PO Vacancy Detail
- Name of Post – Probationary Officer,
- Total No. Of Vacancy – 2000 Post
Category wise vacancy details are below –
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy||2000 Posts|
Do not forget to read the official notification for the details of the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Education qualification and Experience details are below –
- Candidates Should have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note: Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023
The age as on 01.04.2023
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- For Online Age Calculate – Click Here
Read the official notification for more information related to age relaxation.
- For General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates – 0/-
The application fee can be paid online mode, such as debit cards, credit cards, net banking, UPI, mobile wallet, etc.
Note: The application fee should be paid online. And the Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online at the official website. Candidates should read the detailed instructions before filling out the online application form. Candidate Names, Date of Birth, Parent Details, etc. details must match with the same which is entered in the Qualification certificate.
Follow this Process to Fill Online Application Form
Please follow this process to apply for SBI PO Vacancy 2023, the complete procedure to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 is given below.
- First of all, Visit the Official website – bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/careers
- Click On “Apply Online” on the Home
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Now, you will see three links. Like applying online/viewing application status and Viewing advertisement Notices.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Fill up the SBI PO Application Form completely.
- Upload the Documents.
- Pay the online application fee.
- After Submission of the Online Application Form, Print Out the Final Application Form.
It will be mandatory for the candidate to produce the original copy of the following certificates issued by the Competent Authority for verification at any time when demanded by the Commission/ Education Department.
- Copy of Application form.
- Copy of Mark sheet and Certificate of 10th Class.
- Copy of Educational Qualification Mark sheets and Degrees.
- Copy of caste certificate- SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC as Per Govt. Notification (If applicable)
- Copy of EWS Certificate as per Govt. Rules. (If Applicable)
- Copy of PwD (Divyang) Certificate- as per Govt. Resolution. (If Applicable)
- Copy of Freedom Fighter Certificate- as per Govt. Circular. (If applicable)
- Copy of Valid Photo ID Proof (Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Passport)
- 2 Recent Click Passport size color photograph.
- Copy of filled-in and downloaded application for written test.
- NOC (If the applicant works for the public sector/ state government/ central government.)
- Creamy Layer (updated) Certificate in case of BC/ EBC Category.
Note: Do not send the hard copy of the above document to the commission office by speed post.
- The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-phase process
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test
- For more information read the official notice.
|Start Online Apply||07-09-2023|
|Last Date for Online Apply||27-09- 2023|
|Application Fee Pay Last Date||27-09-2023|
|Download of Pre Exam Call Letters||2nd week of Oct 2023|
|Pre Exam Date||Nov 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Result Declared||Nov/ Dec 2023|
|Download of Main Exam Call letter||Nov/ Dec 2023|
|Main Exam Date||Dec 2023/ Jan 2024|
|Main Exam Result Declared||Dec 2023/ Jan 2024|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||Jan/ Feb 2024|
|Psychometric Test||Jan/ February 2024|
|Interview & Group Exercises||Jan/ Feb 2024|
|Final Result Declared||Feb/ March 2024|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Check Latest Bihar Job –
Important Instructions: Before applying for the SBI PO Job 2023, it is essential to Read the complete official notification/advertisement. Because this article is written according to the notification and you should apply only after knowing all the criteria.
The above information is taken from the official Job Notification. Before applying, you are requested to check the last date, educational qualification, work experience, age limit, and all other information in the official notification. As the population of people is increasing day by day, the demand for jobs is also growing, If you are looking for a job, then I suggest that you should visit Bihar Job info every day, as it provides information about free jobs daily. If you have any problem applying? So tell me by commenting,
SBI PO Vacancy, State Bank of India Job, SBI Recruitment 2023
FAQ’s SBI PO Recruitment 2023 ?
When will the online apply start for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 ?
SBI PO Recruitment online application start from 07.09.2023, Interested candidates can apply before the last date.
What is the last date to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for SBI PO Recruitment is 27.09.2023, Interested candidates can apply before the Last date.
What is the process to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
The process to apply online for SBI PO Vacancy is as follows. >> Visit the Official website. >> Click On “Apply Online” on the Home. >> Fill up the online form completely. >> Upload the Documents. >> Pay the online application fee. >> After Submit the online Form.
What is the total number of Vacancies in SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies in SBI PO Recruitment 2023 is 2000 vacancies
What is the salary of the SBI PO Job ?
The salary for SBI PO job is 41,960/- rs per month.
What is the Selection Process for SBI PO Bharti 2023 ?
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-Phase process, Pre Exam, Mains Exam and Psychometric Test.