Patliputra University (PPU) has released the online application form for Admission to PG (Post Graduate) Course for sessions 2023-25, Those Candidates who are interested in Patliputra University PG Course Admission, they have to read the official notification of Patliputra University PG Admission 2023 before applying online. The complete process to apply online is given below. Patliputra University Sem 1 Admission 2023, PPU PG Admission 2023.
Latest Update* – Patliputra University PG Admission 2023 online apply has been started from 04.07.2023. The online application process for Patliputra University PG Part 1 Admission 2023 is given below.
PPUP Patliputra University PG Admission 2023
|Article||Patliputra University PG Admission 2023|
|Authority||Patliputra University Patna, (PPUP)|
|Course Name||PG Course|
|Admission Start Date||04 July 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Important Point for PPUP PG Admission 2023
- Course – PG Couse
- Session – 2023-25
Don’t forget to read the official notification for eligibility criteria details. The minimum marks percentage and eligibility criteria details in the previous exam are given below-
- PG Regular/ Traditional courses M.A, M.Sc, M.Com
- Candidates should pass the Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks in the respective Honors subject/ Major Subject/ Course.
- Candidates should pass the Bachelor’s Degree with 55% marks in the Subsidiary/ pass course/ Allied Subjects
- For full details read the official notification
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|For General/ BC-1/ BC-2||400/- Rs|
|For SC/ ST||300/- Rs|
The application fee should be paid online. And the Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Requirements Document for Online Submission Form.
- Mobile Number (Valid Number)
- Email ID (Valid email address)
- Scanned passport size photo in jpeg format (Maximum size 50 KB)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg Format (Maximum size 50 KB)
- High School and Intermediate Mark sheet.
- C.L.C./ S.L.C. original.
- E.W.S certificate (If applicable)
- Caste Certificate & Income Certificate. (If applicable)
- Photo ID proof – Like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, or Passport, issued by Panchayat/ Block Office, or Government.
How to Fill up the Patliputra University PG Part 1 Admission Online Form 2023 ?
Follow this process to apply for Patliputra University PG Part 1 Admission 2023, the complete process to apply online for PPUP PG Part 1 Admission 2023 is given below.
- First of all, visit the PPUP official website – www.ppup.ac.in
- Click on the “Admission Portal” on the Homepage.
- Read the Official Notification Carefully.
- Now click on the “Online Application for PG Admission” Link.
- Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Fill in Personal Details
Step 3: Fill out Educational Qualifications
Step 4: Upload photo and signature
Step 5: Choose Options for College and Subjects
Step 6: See Preview
Step 7: Pay the Online Application Fee
- After Submission of the Online Application Form, Take Print Out the Final Application Form.
- The merit list will be prepared for the regular course on the basis of the marks obtained in the respective Honors Subject/ major subject if a vacancy exists to be followed by a subsidiary/ pass the course and lastly by the Allied Subject.
|Start Online Apply||04-07-2023|
|Last Date for Online Apply||15-07-2023|
|1st Merit List Publish Date||17-07-2023|
|Admission Last Date of 1st Merit List||24-07-2023|
|2nd Merit List Publish Date||26-07-2023|
|Admission Last Date of 2nd Merit List||01-08-2023|
|3rd Merit List Publish Date||03-08-2023|
|Admission Last Date of 3rd Merit List||08-08-2023|
|Commencement of Classes||10-08-2023|
|For Online Admission||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Check Latest Patna Job List –
Important Instructions: Before implementing the Patliputra University PG Part 1 Admission Online 2023, it is essential to must Read the complete official notification/advertisement. Because this article is written according to the notification and you should apply only after knowing all the criteria.
The above information is taken from the official Notification. Before applying, you are requested to check the last date, educational qualification, work experience, age limit, and all other information in the official notification. As the population of people is increasing day by day, the demand for jobs is also increasing, If you are looking for a job, then I suggest that you should visit Bihar Job info every day, as it provides information about free jobs daily. If you have any problem applying? So tell me by commenting,
Patliputra University PG Admission Date 2023, Patliputra University PG Admission Last Date 2023, Patliputra University Post Graduate Admission 2023, PPUP PG Admission 2023.
FAQ’s Patliputra University PG Admission 2023 ?
What is the Patliputra University Official Website Link ?
The official website link of Patliputra University is – www.ppup.ac.in Student can visit this link for more information related to Patliputra University.
What is the link of Patliputra University Admission Portal ?
Students can directly visit Patliputra University Admission Portal through www.admission.ppuponline.in Link.
What is the Last Date for Patliputra University PG Online Admission 2023 ?
Interested Students can submit online form for Patliputra University PG Admission before 15-07-2023.
How to Submit Patliputra University PG Admission Online Form 2023 ?
Those students who want to apply online for Patliputra University PG Admission Follow this process to apply for PPUP PG Admission 2023, the complete procedure to apply is followed. Visit Patliputra University Admission Portal website >> Click on the Online Application for PG Admission. >> Step 1: Registration >> Step 2: Fill Personal Details >> Step 3: Fill Educational Qualifications >> Step 4: Upload photo and signature >> Step 5: Choose Options of College and Subjects >> Step 6: See Preview >> Step 7: Pay Online Application Fee >> After Submission of the Online Application Form, Take Print Out the Final Application Form.
How much is the online application fee in Patliputra University PG Admission ?
The Fee for online application for Gen/ BC-1/ BC-2 is 400/- and for SC/ ST 300/- for PG (Vocational) courses students which may be submitted online only.