Magadh University (MU) Releases the online admit card for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, Part 2. Students who are studying in MU UG Part 2 can download the admit card of Magadh University. And students have to take print of online admit card. The complete process to download Magadh University Admit Card is below. Magadh University Admit Card Download 2019,
MU B.A B.Sc B.Com Part 2 Admit Card 2019 – Download Now
|Article Title||Magadh University B.A B.Sc B.Com Part 2 Admit Card|
|University||Magadh University (MU)|
|Course Name||Bachelor Degree (BA, B.Sc, B.com)|
|Admit Card Download Method||Online|
Magadh University (MU) Important Detail
Below is some important information which will help you to get the information of MU, as well as we have given you the contact details for better information of Magadh University –
|Univeristy Name||Magadh University, Bodhgaya|
|Univeristy Location||Bodhgaya (Bihar)|
|Establishment||1st March 1962|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Rajendra Prasad|
|Address||Bodh Gaya, Patna Bihar 824234|
MU courses offered
There are following courses available in the magadh university BodhGaya –
- Under Graduate Course,
- Post Graduate Course,
- Vocational Course,
- D, (Doctor of Philosophy),
- Professional Course,
- Diploma Course,
How to Download the Magadh University UG Part 2 Admit Card?
Magadh University has released the admit card for the upcoming exam UG Part 2. Students appearing for the exam can download the admit card of Magadh University through the link given on this page. To download the admit card, follow the steps given below –
- First of all, visit the official website of Magadh University – https://magadhuniversity.ac.in/
- Now scroll down the page and click on the Link “Admit Card” available directly under “Download Zone”.
- Now Choose the Course Name.
- With which data do you want to download the admit card – candidate’s name and father’s name or registration / roll number,
- Select “Candidate & Father Name” or “Registration Number” (anyone)
- If you select the “Candidate & Father Name” then enter “candidate name and father name”
- If you select “Registration Number”, enter the registration number,
- After filling in the details correctly.
- Click on “Search Admit Card” button
- Now the admit card will be shown on your screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card for the exam.
Check the details given on the Download admit card of the MU exam.
Students will have to check the admit card after downloading the admit card. Whether your description is correct or not. Your details should be in your admit card. Details are as follows.
- Exam Name
- Roll No
- Candidate’s name
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- College Name
- Exam Centre
- Subject Offered
- Exam Date
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidates signature
|Magadh University Part 2 Admit Card||Download|