Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the Online Application Process re-opened for the post of Drug Inspector under the Health Department, Govt. of Bihar in compliance of the order passed by Hon’ble High Court Patna. candidates who are interested in BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy, they have to read the official notification of BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 before applying online. The complete process to apply online is given below, Bihar Drug Inspector Bharti 2023,
Latest Update: BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 Online Application Process has been re-start from 24-05-2023. Candidates who are interested in Bihar Drug Inspector Jobs, Now they can Apply Online.
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
|Title||BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Drug Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||55 Posts|
|Apply Last Date||31.05.2023|
|Apply Method||Online Form|
BPSC Vacancy Detail
- Name of Post – Drug Inspector
- Total No. Of Vacancy – 55 Post
Category wise vacancy details are below –
|Category Name||No. of Vacancy|
Do not forget to read the official notification for the details of the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Education qualification and Experience details are below –
A person who is appointed as Inspector under the Act shall be a person who has a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law
Provided that only those Inspectors –
- Who have not less than 18 months of experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule C, or
- Who have not less than 18 months of experience in testing at least one of the substances in Schedule C in a Laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority, or
- Who has gained experience of not less than three years in the inspection of firms manufacturing any of the substances specified in Schedule C during the tenure of their services as Drugs Inspectors, shall be authorized to inspect the manufacture of the substances mentioned in Schedule C
Read the official notification for more information related to educational qualifications.
The age as on 01.08.2022
|BC/ EBC (Male/ Female) & Gen (Female)||
|SC & ST ( Male/ Female)||
Read the official notification for more information related to age relaxation.
|SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar||200/-|
|बिहार स्थायी निवासी सभी (आरक्षित/ अनारक्षित) महिला उम्मीदवार||200/-|
|EWS (40% Above)||200/-|
|All Other Candidate||750/-|
The application fee can be paid online mode. Such as debit cards, credit cards, net banking, UPI, mobile wallet, etc.
Note: The application fee should be paid online. And the Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
How to Apply Online for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online at the official website of the BPSC. Candidates should read the detailed instructions before filling out the online application form. Candidate Names, Date of Birth, Parent Details and etc details must match with the same which is entered in the Qualification certificate.
Follow this Process to Fill Online Application Form
Please follow this process to apply for BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2023, the complete procedure to apply for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 is given below.
- First of all, Visit the BPSC Official website – bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click On “Apply Online” on the Home Page Left side.
- Click “B.P.S.C Online application” on this page.
- You will redirect to another page.
- Now Scroll Down and find “Advt No. 09/2022”.
- Click On “Apply Online” of Advt No. 09/2022.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Fill up the BPSC Drug Inspector Application Form completely.
- Upload the Documents.
- Pay the online application fee.
- After Submission of the Online Application Form, Take Print Out the Final Application Form.
It will be mandatory for the candidate to produce the original copy of the following certificates issued by the Competent Authority for verification at Interview time.
- Copy of Application form.
- Copy of Mark sheet and Certificate of 10th Class.
- Copy of Mark sheet and Certificate of 12th Class.
- Copy of Mark sheet and Certificate of Graduation.
- Copy of Educational Qualification Mark sheets and Degrees.
- Copy of caste certificate- SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC as Per Govt. Notification (If applicable)
- Copy of EWS Certificate as per Govt. Rules. (If Applicable)
- Copy of PwD (Divyang) Certificate- as per Govt. Resolution. (If Applicable)
- Copy of Valid Photo ID Proof (Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Passport)
- 4 Recent Click Passport size color photograph.
- Copy of filled-in and downloaded application for written test.
- NOC (If the applicant works for the public sector/ Bihar government / other state government.)
- Creamy Layer (updated) Certificate in case of BC/ EBC Category.
Note: Do not send the hard copy of the above document to the commission office by speed post.
- Written Exam.
- For more information read the official notice.
|Start Online Apply||24-05-2023|
|Last Date for Online Apply||31-05-2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram for Latest Update||Click Here|
Check the Online Form –
Important Instructions: Before applying for the Bihar Drug Inspector Job in 2023, it is essential to read the complete official notification/ advertisement. Because this article is written according to the notification and you should apply only after knowing all the criteria.
The above information is taken from the official Job Notification. Before applying, you are requested to check the last date, educational qualification, work experience, age limit, and all other information in the official notification. As the population of people is increasing day by day, the demand for jobs is also growing, If you are looking for a job, then I suggest that you should visit Bihar Job info every day, as it provides information about free jobs daily. If you have any problem applying? So tell me by commenting,
Drug Inspector Job in Bihar, BPSC Inspector Recruitment 2023, Bihar Inspector Vacancy 2023, Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy 2023,
FAQ’s BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 ?
When the online apply start for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 ?
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment online application has been re-start from 24.05.2023, Interested candidates can apply after the last date.
What is the last date to apply for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment is 31.05.2023, Interested candidates can apply before the Last date.
What is the process to apply for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023?
The process to apply online for BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy is as follows. >> Visit the BPSC Official website. >> Click On “Apply Online” on the Home Page Left side. >> Click “B.P.S.C Online application” on this page. >> Now Scroll Down and find “Advt No. 09/2022”. >> Click On “Apply Online” of the Advt No. 09/2022. >> Fill up the online form completely. >> Upload the Documents. >> Pay the online application fee. >> After Submit the online Form.
What is the total number of Vacancies in BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies in BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 is 55 vacancies
What is the salary of the BPSC Drug Inspector Job ?
The salary for BPSC Drug Inspector job is 67,200 per month.
What is the Selection Process for BPSC Drug Inspector Bharti 2023 ?
Selection for BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy will be on the basis of Qualification and Interview.