Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECB) has released the online application form for the post of Junior Resident Under the Health Department Govt of Bihar, Candidates who are interested in Junior Resident Vacancy, they have to read the official notification of BCECEB Recruitment 2023 before applying online. The complete procedure to apply online is given below, BCECE Board Junior Resident Recruitment 2023, Bihar Junior Resident Vacancy 2023,
Latest Update* – BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 Document Verification Date has been published. The online application process is given below.
BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
|Article||BCECE Board Junior Resident Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECB)|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Total No. of Post||1551 Posts|
|Online Apply Start||29 Apr 2023|
- Name of Post – Junior Resident
- Total Post – 1551 Post
Category wise Vacancy detail is Given below –
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Junior Resident||1551 Available Seat|
Do not forget to read the official notification for the details of the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Some important education Education qualifications and Experience details are below –
- Candidates should have an MBBS degree recognized/ permitted by the Medical Council of India/ National Medical Commission
Please read the official Notice carefully for more information related to education criteria.
The age as on 01.08.2022
Category wise Age Limit Details are Given Below
|BC/ EBC (Male & Female)||
|SC/ ST (Male & Female)||
Please read the official Notice carefully for more information related to age relaxation.
|For Unreserved (UR)/ EWS/ EBC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ DQ Category candidates||2250/-|
The application fee should be paid online. And the Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
How to Apply Online for BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply at the Bihar Health Department’s official website. Candidates should read the detailed instructions before filling out the application form. Candidate Names, Date of Birth, Parent Details, etc details must match with the same which is entered in the Qualification certificate –
Follow this Process to Fill Application Form
- First of all, visit BCECE Board’s official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click On the “Online Portal of Junior Resident under Health
- Dept.” Link.
- Now, Click on the “Apply for Junior Resident” Link.
- Step One: Fill up the Registration Form.
- Step Two: Fill up the Personal Information.
- Step Three: Upload Photo & Signature
- Step Four: Fill Up the Educational Information
- Step Five: Application Preview
- Step Six: Examination Fee Payment
- Read the Declaration carefully and submit it.
- After the Submission of the online Application Form, Take Print Out the Final Application Form.
- Step Seven: Download the Hard Copy
Document Verification List
It is mandatory to carry all the documents at the time of the interview. Document List Given Below.
- Original Admit Card / Original Mark-sheet / Original Certificate of Matriculation or equivalent.
- Original Marks sheet of MBBS (I, II & III Parts)
- Original Passing Certificate of MBBS.
- Original Attempt Certificate of MBBS
- Original Marks Sheet/ Passing Certificate of FMGE conducted by NBE, if any.
- Original Marks Sheet/ Passing Certificate of PG Degree/ Diploma, if any.
- Original Certificate of Ph.D./ DM/ DCH, if any.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Original/ Attested copy of “No Objection Certificate’ from the employer if the applicant is in service.
- Original Residential Certificate issued by C.O./ B.D.O./ Revenue Officer of the concerned area.
- Current Caste Certificate with Non-Creamy Layer duly issued by the D.M. / S.D.O. (Civil) / C.O. / Revenue Officer of the District / Area of his permanent residence in the State of Bihar.
- Four idential photographs as used in filling out the online application
- For Disable Quota candidates, Disability Certificate is issued by Competent Medical Board /Authority.
- Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) issued by the D.M./ S.D.O. of the District/ area of his permanent residence in the State of Bihar.
- Grand Son / Grand Daughter of freedom fighter quota Certificate issued by proper authority.
- Any other Certificate apart from the above as per the requirement of the prospectus of appointment for Tenure Post of Junior Resident-2023 under Health Department, Govt. of Bihar.
- It is mandatory to download the verification slip 2 copy from the website of the board and bring it at the time of interview/ document verification.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form [Hardcopy].
- Check Notice
- Read the official notification. For Selection Process Details,
|Start Online Apply||29.04.2023|
|Last Date for Online Apply||12.05.2023|
|Last date for Pay Fee||13.05.2023|
|Application Form Editing Date||14.05.2023|
|Proposed Date of Counselling/ Document Verification||24.05.2023 to 03.06.2023|
|Date of Publishing/ Uploading of Final Merit List||To be Notified Later|
|Document Verification Eligible List||Download|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Download || Prospectus|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Check Latest Bihar Job –
Important Instructions: Before applying for the Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023, it is essential to read the complete official notification/advertisement. Because this article is written according to the notification you should apply only after knowing all the criteria.
The above information is taken from the official Notification. Before applying, you are requested to check the last date, educational qualification, work experience, age limit, and all other information in the official notification. As the population of people is increasing day by day, the demand for jobs is also increasing, If you are looking for a job, then I suggest that you should visit Bihar Job info every day, as it provides information about free jobs daily. If you have any problem applying? So tell me by commenting,
BCECEB Vacancy Notice 2023, BCECEB New Job Apply 2023, BCECEB New Job Apply 2023. BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023,
FAQ’s BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023?
When is the Last date to Apply for BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates who are interested in BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 and want to apply those candidates can submit application form Before 12 May 2023.
What is the total number of posts in BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 ?
The total number of posts in BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 is 1551 posts.
How to Fill the BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment Application Form 2023 ?
Visit the BCECE Board website >> click on Career button. >> Read the Official Notification >> Fill out the Application Form Completely. >> Pay the Application Fee >> Take a printout of the application form for future reference or any other work.
What is the Official Website of BCECE Board ?
The Official Website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
What is the selection process for BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment ?
The process of selection is Merit List Base.
How much is the application fee for BCECEB Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023?
Application Fee Rs. 2250/- for candidates.