India Post has released the application form for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in Branch Post Offices (BOS), Candidates who are interested in the India Post GDS Vacancy, they have to read the official notification of India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 before applying online. The complete process to apply is given below. India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, India Post Assistant Branch Postmaster Vacancy 2023, India Post Branch Postmaster Recruitment 2023.
Latest Update* – India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 online Apply has been started from 22.05.2023 for 12828 posts. Candidates who are interested in India Post Vacancy Now can Apply Online.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
|Title||India Post GDS Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Total Vacancy||12828 Posts|
- Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Total No. Of Posts: – 12828 Posts
Do not forget to read the official notification for the details of the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Education qualification and Experience details are below –
- Candidates should have 10th passed.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of cycling.
- For More details don’t forget to read the official notification.
The age limit as on 11.06.2023
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- For age relaxation, Check the official notification.
|SC/ ST/ PWD and all female Candidates.||0/-|
|all other candidates.||100/-|
The application fee can be paid online mode. Such as debit cards, credit cards, net banking, UPI, mobile wallet, etc.
Note: The application fee should be paid online. And the Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
How to Apply online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online at the official website of the India Post. Candidates should read the detailed instructions before filling out the online application form. Candidate Names, Date of Birth, Parent Details and etc details must match with the same which is entered in the Qualification certificate.
Follow this Process to Fill Online Application Form
Please follow this process to apply for India Post Vacancy 2023, the complete procedure to apply for India Post Recruitment 2023 is given below.
- Visit the official website of India Post – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Firstly Read the India Post GDS Recruitment Notification.
- Click On “Registration” (if you are New User)
- Fill out the Registration Form Completely.
- After that Click On “Apply Online”
- Fill up the India Post Recruitment Application Form completely.
- Upload the Documents.
- Pay the online application fee.
- After Submission of the Online Application Form, Take Print Out the Final Application Form.
- Merit List
- For more information read the official notice.
It will be mandatory for the candidate to produce the original copy of the following certificates issued by the Competent Authority for verification at any time when demanded by the office.
- Copy of Application form.
- Copy of Mark sheet and Certificate of 10th Class.
- Copy of Educational Qualification Mark sheets and Degrees.
- Copy of caste certificate – SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC as Per Govt. Notification (If applicable)
- Copy of EWS Certificate as per Govt. Rules. (If Applicable)
- Copy of PwD (Divyang) Certificate- as per Govt. Resolution. (If Applicable)
- Copy of Freedom Fighter Certificate- as per Govt. Circular. (If applicable)
- Copy of Valid Photo ID Proof (Adhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Passport)
- 2 Recent Passport size color photographs.
- Copy of filled-in and downloaded application for written test.
- NOC (If the applicant works for the public sector/ Bihar government/ other state government.)
- Creamy Layer (updated) Certificate in case of BC/ EBC Category.
Note: Do not send the hard copy of the above document to the commission office by speed post.
|Start to Apply||22.05.2023|
|Last Date for Apply||11.06.2023|
|Application Form Edit/ Correction Date||12.06.2023 to 14.06.2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Check 10th Pass Other Job||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Check Latest Bihar Job –
Important Instructions: Before applying for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, it is essential to must Read the complete official notification/advertisement. Because this article is written according to the notification and you should apply only after knowing all the criteria.
The above information is taken from the official Notification. Before applying, you are requested to check the last date, educational qualification, work experience, age limit, and all other information in the official notification. As the population of people is increasing day by day, the demand for jobs is also increasing, If you are looking for a job, then I suggest that you should visit Bihar Job info every day, as it provides information about free jobs daily. If you have any problem applying? So tell me by commenting,
India Post Recruitment 2023, India Post Job, Latest Job in India Post,
FAQ’s India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
What is the Last Date to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 ?
Those candidates who are interested in India Post GDS Recruitment and want to apply for India Post any post they can submit an application Form Before 11.06.2023
What is the Education Qualification for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates should passed 10th
What is the total number of posts in India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 ?
The total number of posts in India Post GDS Recruitment is 12828 posts.
What is the age Limit for India Post Jobs ?
The age limit of India Post GDS Job as on 11.06.2023 is the minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age of 40 years.
How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 ?
Follow this process to apply for India Post GDS Vacancy 2023, Visit the official website, >> Fill up the online application form completely. >> Upload the Documents. >> Pay the online application fee. >> After Submitting the online Form.
What is the Official Website of India Post ?
The Official Website of India Post is indiapostgdsonline.gov.in